Monday, September 14, 2009

Fascinating On The Farm

Tonight we had our annual trip to our local corn maze. Being a casual, outdoor event posed somewhat of a fascinating girl fashion challenge, but thankfully the darkness of the country made it difficult to even see the corn of the maze, let alone my more casual outfit.

It was only driving home that I realized I had such a perfect opportunity to put use my new found fascinating girl techniques, but I totally forgot!

"Many a girl has attracted a man's attention to her femininity by being afraid of a cow, then letting the man show how groundless her fears are."

We spent sometime at the petting zoo on the farm before going into the maze, and I sadly got dangerously, non-fearfully close to most of the animals, but especially the cows! I guess I am going to have to try being afraid of " mice, dogs, a dark night, a storm or rickety bridge."

The Fascinating Girl suggest being a damsel in distress. "Get yourself into one predicament after another where you can reasonably expect a man to offer his help. Giving his manly aid and guidance is the main thing he enjoys in his association with women." (I'm not sure that it would have worked in our corn maze experience, the guys in our group seemed just as lost and confused as any of the girls were.)

This is turning out to be a longer process than I thought, but I guess there are even more ways to be girly than just looking feminine. Lots more to do this week.

0 comment(s):