Saturday, September 5, 2009

It Takes Effort To Look This Good

If there is anything that I have learned from my multiple (I can't believe it either) readings of The Fascinating Girl it has been the emphasis of a feminine appearance.

"As a beginning, always try to look your best. When you look pretty, you feel pretty, more confident."

There are long, long, long sections discussing appropriate feminine attire, by avoiding any heavy wool, browns and greys and anything too casual. After a closer inspection of my closet, I realized that nothing I owned was fluffy, lacy, gauzy, silky, soft or womanly.

After quite a lot of work I was finally able to put together a feminine outfit for my first Sunday of the experiment.


I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it is just the right amount of femininity to get something started.

Hopefully it "suggests softness, modesty, womanliness."

Getting closer to fascinating.

0 comment(s):