Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The More I Think About It, The More I Realize This Happens All The Time

I am realizing more and more every day that The Fascinating Girl really does have an answer for almost every situation you could be in.

Monday night was our annual FHE Barbecue. Thankfully I read how to be fascinating at such an event before I left. Here is the advice I received.

"Women often relax too much at outdoor parties and games and forget their feminine manner. This is partly due to their clothes. Pants and casual clothes encourage unrestrained actions. Women slap men on the back, whistle, yell, speak loudly, gulp their food down, sit with legs apart, or one leg resting on another as men do, roar at jokes, and throw their head back when they drink. Be on guard at such parties to retain your feminine manner."

However, there I am at the barbecue, looking fascinating, highlighting my feminine nature to my complicated (for now) friend, when I looked down to see "one leg resting on another as men do". Thankfully I caught my mistake quickly and changed to a more becoming sitting position.

Thanks Fascinating Girl! You saved me!

Don't you want a copy of this book for yourself?

1 comment(s):

Jenny said...

I am pretty sure that because you corrected that "mistake", New Year's is going to be amazing...