Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fashion Tips From Heaven

Can you believe it!?! But here it is my 15th Sunday look. Fifteen weeks of looking more than fantastic.

So Tuesday morning I was laying in bed already thinking about what to wear on Sunday when out of the corner of my eye I spotted my 'new to me' houndstooth skirt hanging in my closet. I got it weeks ago, but never quite figured out what to wear with it. That is when the angels seriously whispered in my ear what to pair this great skirt with. (Yes, I do think angels do care about fashion)

Take a look at my divine creation.


And believe it or not, but everyone, EVERYONE was agog over this outfit.(Now if only all the boys weren't so stressed out about finals or Christmas, maybe this look could have actually achieved some results.) Paired with a strand of pearls and I really was the pinnacle of Fascinating Girl perfection.

It was a good week, and I think I am thisclose to finally looking my age.

Now to only find something fantastic for Christmas and New Years. Tall order.

0 comment(s):