Saturday, December 19, 2009

Bonus Hair Flair

So with Christmas less than a week away, our sister YSA ward is joining with us for the next couple of weeks, which, despite most people heading home for the holidays, means I have a whole new audience in which to try my Fascinating Girl theories.

The look itself isn't that interesting.


You might remember the skirt from this post near the beginning of my experiment. But, my younger brother always, strangely, raved about my teal blouse, so I figure I should give it a try. Who knows, it might strike a cord with some boys I am not related to.

But the  pièce de résistance is the feather headband I made myself. Yes you read that right. Just like as a real Fascinating Girl would, I made my own hair flair. I did try and take a picture, but it didn't come out that good. It looks surprisingly similar to this. (I do wonder what kind of feathers these are. The package just said "natural." I am just hoping that some poor goose didn't loose it's life for fashion. Oh sad.)


Hopefully my natural hair flair is just the spark I need to jump start something good. But sadly, as we all learned from the mink brooch, maybe YSA is not the place to showcase such fashion risks.


Fingers crossed.

1 comment(s):

Jenny said...

It was actually from a duck...

Snappers!!!!