Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Results Inconclusive

I am so sorry that I have let so much of this week slip away without letting you know what I looked like on Sunday. (I am sure there are scores of you out there holding your breath for the pictures.)

So here it is.



Let me just tell you that the ward on Sunday, two days after Christmas, was more than scant. Fascinating Girl opportunities were definitely limited.

The outfit was average at best, but look what cranked it up a few notches. (Super sorry about the bad photo!)


In case you can't tell, or didn't, sadly, get to see it in real life, it is a fantastic flower headband that my roommate picked up for me on her recent travels. My roommate, despite, oddly, introducing me to Fascinating Girl, hates that I am undertaking this project. But she is kind enough to humour me every once and while and I was extremely thrilled with my new hair flair.

Due to low turn out, I am going to have to make sure to have my new hair piece make another appearance soon to see how well it actually works at attracting the menfolk.

Scarily another Sunday will be upon us soon, and I have not even one idea what kind of Fascinating look I can pull together for a new year. Hopefully it will come to me sooner rather than later.

0 comment(s):