Thursday, January 7, 2010

Potential Mad Men Extra

With the beginning of the new year, I decided to take a more subdued approach to last Sunday's look, keeping the focus on subtle accents.


(I secretly wish that all of my tops had ties like this. I love this vintage detail!)

Recently with all of the excess snow we have received, many of  my social invitations have been for outdoor, sledding, skating, snowball fighting, activities. I consulted Fascinating Girl to how best to approach these activities and found this section.

"Outdoor parties and games can also result in a few being left out. You make sparkle at indoor parties where you are dressed in a soft frilly dress but feel ill at ease at events where people are playing, running, and laughing. Whatever your experience with men, work for success rather than failure and avoid things that destroy confidence."

So for the time being, I am opting to avoid these outdoor parties and games, wishing to stay warm rather than snow covered. Hopefully the snow melts soon.

Trying to come up with an absolutely fantastic outfit for this week. Wish me luck.

1 comment(s):

Laura said...

Hey where do you go skating in Lethbridge? Is there an outdoor rink?