Saturday, September 26, 2009

It Includes A Colourful Tie!

"One of the finest places to meet men is in church. Churches provide a friendly atmosphere and newcomers are usually given a warm welcome. Churches are also interested in the welfare of young people and usually provide social activities where men and women can meet properly. And a companion with the same religious views brings greater harmony in a relationship."

So do you want to see what I am wearing tomorrow, a whole month into the project?

So there is it, the "animated print". Besides, Fascinating Girl does say "there is nothing more feminine than a crisp cotton."

I debated all week whether or not this was the right choice, considering that, of course, Sunday was the day the our unseasonably warm weather would brake and we would be returned to Autumn. And considering the somewhat success I had with a sweater last week, it just might be the good luck charm I have been looking for.

But I guess we will have to see. My cynical self really wonders if the boys even notice that I am wearing such feminine attire, or if I could get away with wearing the same thing week after week.

Trying to remain positive. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment(s):

Gayle J. Randall said...

Hi Denise:
This is the first time I've been able to look at your new blog! What a clever idea! I have to tell you that I did own the book "The Fascinating Girl" (or perhaps it was "Fascinating Womanhood" and I read it. It's so much fun to see what you're doing with it! My how times change (or do they :-) Anyway, I am pulling for you, and praying for you! Thanks for the fun posts!