Monday, September 28, 2009

Should We Celebrate?

Whoops! Sorry everyone. I just realized that the comment part of my blog wasn't working. I was starting to feel rather lonely. But fear not, things are now working, so feel free to leave a message or two. (Who knows you might just get to be a featured character in the movie they make about my experiment. Stop laughing, it could happen.)

So, I showed up to church on a brisk fall morning clothed in crisp cotton and animated print, and to my surprise a boy actually noticed. He said, " You look very bright." Compliment or not, they jury is still out, but I decided to treat it as a compliment, and responded with the " cultivated and refined graciousness of someone with social grace." I simply said thank you.

Fascinating Girl has Six Stages Of Winning A Man and after completing most of the first stage, Be A Girl Worth Having, I am moving on to stage two: Win His Attention.

So be excited for new posts all about developing, feminine manner, feminine nature, domestic stills and a worthy character. Trust me, there are some pretty funny/bizarre experiments to conduct in the next while.

Thanks for the support. Excited to win his attention!

2 comment(s):

Kaye said...

You are a girl worth having, so hopefully the winning his attention part will go really smoothly. Keep on being fascinating, which is an update on the best advice we ever heard, Just keep doing what you're doing.

Jenny said...

Bright is a fantastic comment!