Friday, October 2, 2009

I Never Knew I Had Something In Common With Peanut Butter

I'm not going to lie to you. Dressing pretty and being a gadabout, as Fascinating Girl requires, is not overly difficult for me. If this was really all it took to apparently win a husband, I would have been married ages ago. So, I guess it is time to tackle the more difficult tasks required of this undertaking.


I was reading the other day under the "Radiant Health" chapter when I came across this, uh, inspiring passage.


"If you have a chunky figure you cannot appear dainty, feminine or girlish, even with the help of soft, flowing, feminine clothes. No matter how you try to disguise it, you cannot hide excess weight."

Now I have been called a lot of things in my life, but chunky has never been one of them. This whole section of the book talks about the dangers of being chunky. So, I am officially on the Fascinating Girl Diet.

Take a look at the structure of my new diet!







Sounds delicious right?!? Well let's take a look at the foods that are completely off limits.

Pie, cake, ice cream, candy, gum, soft drinks, cookies, pastries, pudding, syrup, jam

Wait! This list continues!

White flour, white sugar, white rice, macaroni, crackers, cold cereal, doughnuts, pizza, spaghetti, frozen food, cold cuts, ham, bacon, sausage, wieners.

So wish me luck. And if any of you have any great recipes using lentils, or any idea how to use buckwheat, drop a comment or two.

Oh my!

0 comment(s):