Saturday, October 17, 2009

Getting Easier With Time

Grab! I totally forgot about my broken camera and so here are more cell phone pictures for this week. (Sorry, these are pretty bad. And to think that some people document whole trips just using the camera on their cell phones.)

Anyways, here is the look for tomorrow.

Hey, you might remember that skirt from such posting as last week. This week is my salute to thrift. I found the cutest skirt on sale earlier this week, and just like all bargain clothing, alterations need to be made before it can enter into full rotation.

So I am wearing my go-to black skirt tomorrow. This skirt is possibly older than I am (and holding up just as well) I am not sure exactly how it entered my collection, but it originally belonged to my mom.

The sweater, yes, you have seen before. I actually got it from a thrift store for much, much, much less than the original owner paid for it. If you are willing to put the time and energy into thrift store shopping, it can be a fountain of wardrobe classics.

I am finishing up my "something old, something borrowed" with, yes, a "something new." Check out this fun necklace I bought at a cheap accessories store not far from my house.

Let's all be grateful that the sweater is my "something blue." Now I really can get married before too long. (Knock on wood!)

Simple, yet classy. Just what I aspire to be.

Keep your fingers crossed.

0 comment(s):