Thursday, October 22, 2009

Until Further Notice

You know what, living like a Fascinating Girl is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. I thought by now I would see some results. For every step forward I take, it seems as if life is pushing me two steps backwards.

So I consulted The Fascinating Girl to see if it gave me any words of comfort and found this:

"Just as you are drawn to certain types of men, so men will be drawn to certain types of women. There is always the possibility that you will not be his type. This may be painful to face, but it need not make you unhappy. If things don't work out with a particular man, in spite of all of your efforts, accept it and keep searching for the right man to come along.

Don't give up too easily, however. You may need to become more composed around him, so he can get to know you better. And you may need to let your light shine, so he can see what an ideal woman you really are. You may need to plan a campaign and strategy that will, hopefully, bring him to your feet."

So, yes, while I am pretty fascinating on my own already, there really so much more I can do to be even fascinating. (If that is at all possible.) And maybe my efforts need to be redoubled, working hard to be a 'Girl Worth Having'.

No need to be sad. I just haven't found the "man who will appreciate and accept me for the unique person I am."

Until then, this song is in heavy rotation on my ipod.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Fingers crossed.

0 comment(s):