Saturday, October 31, 2009

How To Avoid Spook Alleys

Well, another week and another Halloween have come to a close. I for one am glad. I HATE Halloween. Everything about this "holiday" seems to be more work than fun. This year I knew I would have to work even harder to find the perfect Halloween costume.

My first thought was to be Snow White. What with the near black bob I am sporting these days, and my already snow white skin, I figured it wouldn't be too hard to complete my look. I started early and combed the city for a pre-made Snow White costume, but to no avail. I thought about sewing a costume (a real fascinating girl would have) but didn't want to go to all the time and expense for a costume that would be worn for only a few hours.

So back I went to all find an alternative costume, but could only find scary, vampire/devil costumes, or not so appropriate, mid-thigh length costumes. So I purchased the girliest wings I could find and tarted myself up for a night of Halloween splendor. It was fine, and now Halloween is over for another year.

So with November dangerously close to us, I figured it was time to pull out some of my winter wear. Starting with this Sunday's look!

This pictures doesn't do any justice to the top. With fantastic kimono inspired sleeves, it just might be one of the most fascinating articles of clothing I own. It dazzled both guys and girls last year, and I am waiting for a similar response this year.

To top off an already fantastic look, I found this true Fascinating Girl hair flair. I love it! Who knew a $2 headband could bring so much joy to one person's life.
Thanks to everyone for your continued support. Keep all of your fingers crossed for success.

0 comment(s):