Sunday, November 22, 2009

Slow And Steady

Well everyone.

It has now been 12 weeks since I started this adventure. Three months of my life dedicated to the womanly arts. And you know what? I am pretty sure you are all going to have to hold an intervention for me when this is experiment is over and done with. While Fascinating Girl isn't exactly working, nor am I anywhere close to engaged, I think it does have some pretty great advice in it.

The very first chapter of Fascinating Girl says the following: "Don't think there is anything wrong with the study of winning the attentions of men, or the strategy necessary in winning a particular man for a mate."

I now, whole heartedly agree. Why not, as womanly as we can, go after what we want?

So here is what I wore to church today.

Whoa! I didn't realize it was such a bad picture. Sorry.

Well, anyways seeing as Preference was this past week, I was drew inspiration in my look for this week. I wore this dress (with a different top) to Preference last year. It is a pretty comfortable and only semi-formal dress to wear, kinda like my Preference date last year.

Preference is over for another year, and as convinced right now that I am absolutely finished with all of that nonsense, chances are I will, no doubt, be attending next year as well.

Fingers crossed.

0 comment(s):