Monday, November 30, 2009

Who Doesn't Love A Sale?

Sorry this post is so late getting to you. I really wish it was because this outfit had set all of the boys in such a tizz that I had gobs of stories to tell you, but sadly that isn't what happened.

Let's take a look at what Sunday looked like.

It was a pretty conservative look, but I tried to spice things up with the fantastic pin. (I tried to take a picture of it, but it was too sparkly to get a good picture.)

But wait, don't think that this outfit didn't have some girly charm. Check out the back.

Yup ruffles. Just like another skirt I own. Luckily for me I was able to get the whole outfit, yes whole outfit, for a fantastic deal. All of it was already on clearance, and with the 40% off sale, I couldn't not buy it. Plus, I got an additional 20% off for being a "Preferred" customer (whatever that means.)

Just the kind of frugality that a Fascinating Girl should have.

More real stories and experiments coming soon.

0 comment(s):