Monday, November 9, 2009

This Is Who I Am

There has always been one section of Fascinating Girl that I never quite knew if I could pull it off. It seemed a little over the top, even for me. That was the 'Childlike Anger' section.

This whole chapter teaches the proper way to get mad at a man. It includes, stomping your foot, pouting, putting both hands on your hips, shaking your curls and exaggerating the sadness of your situation. In short, looking adorable while angry. I know, even writing it now, this idea seems so lame. This might have worked in the days of yore, but not today.

So it was only driving home tonight that I realize I have been using this tacit for years! After losing a game, I began my regular pouting and curl shaking, with hands on my hips, I believe, and of course, of course exaggerating my situation. This 'Childlike Anger' came so easily, and it was only half way in that I realized that I was a natural.

Everyday I am realizing more and more that I have always been a Fascinating Girl.

1 comment(s):

Jenny said...

This frightens me on so many levels...

Was it childlike anger when you had your moment at BTF?